SEPT 2018: INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP // Create A Content Marketing Strategy
In an effort to educate and inspire people to create better content, Justin offers the #PDXHUG a two-hour interactive workshop. We will follow lessons from his book which offers a glimpse into where his research and experiments are taking him next in the world of content marketing strategy.
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
• A clear content mission statement.
• Identified a core topic you want to rank for on search engines.
• Identified five subtopic categories to create content around.
• Identified five long-tail subtopics for one subtopic category.
• HubSpot resources to continue learning and receiving support
I'm all about growing our knowledge base and understanding how to do better, smarter work and the HUG speaking events are a great resource for that.
Winston Chenery HUG Co-Leader[fa icon="quote-right"]
The HUG events are a chance to connect with other savvy, passionate people in the marketing industry. The speaking topics are geared towards personal growth, and the atmosphere of the events is definitely community-focused, which I enjoy.
Alana Kucharski HUG Co-Leader[fa icon="quote-right"]